The new flexfeeder X series.
The innovative all-in-one solution.
The three newly developed feeders of the flexfeeder product family mark the current state of flexible feeding technology. With fully integrated camera and toplight tower, the flexfeeder systems drastically reduce commissioning times compared to all previous systems due to their ready-to-use wired system. The integrated touch screen simplifies parameterization and operation and provides valuable data on system performance during ongoing production.
The fully integrated camera and control system with included touch screen, based on the latest feedware XOS software, also makes every flexfeeder the ideal partner for collaborative robots.
Our customers master the technology we deliver completely independently. Included in the scope of delivery of each system are drivers for almost every common industrial robot. Training for the commissioning of all flexfeeder systems takes only 1.5 days and can be carried out on site if desired.
Optical part detection included.
- innovative, highly flexible feeding technology for all robots
- integrated backlight (white/red/infrared)
- fully integrated and wired camera and toplight tower
- software feedware XOS with touch screen connection included in delivery
- part spectrum from 0,2 – 180 mm
- minimum changeover times for product changes incl. fully automatic discharge
- integrated discharge of NOK parts
- simple and tool-free change of feeder surfaces within seconds
- extremely robust and durable design with servo-electric drives
- consistent communication for all models
- available on request: completely parameterized and ready for your parts
Sorting systems for all.
Fields of application
The flexfactory feeding technology is used wherever small parts (approx. 0.5 to 120 mm) have to be provided flexibly and precisely. It proves advantageous especially where production is subject to permanent changes, e.g. at customers in the following industries:
Jewelry and watch industry
Personal care and cosmetic industry
Consumer Goods and Packaging industry