Once flexfactory, always flexfactory. Not only do our customers in various industries remain loyal to our flexible systems for a long time, but also many of our employees have been with the company for years. What do they appreciate here?
Teamwork that has earned its name. Know-how which has no match in the sector. A market and a product that offer great potential. And an employer who knows that good companies are made of good employees.
If this is exactly what you expect from your new workplace, we look forward to receiving your application. In the job offers section, you will find currently advertised jobs. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, feel free to send us an unsolicited application and tell us why you would be a good fit for flexfactory.
- Ensuring the availability of goods
- Handling the procurement process from enquiry to invoice control
- Demand and purchase planning
- Management of the supplier portfolio
- Monitoring of deadlines and goods receipts
- Maintenance of master data in ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Completed basic technical training with professional certificate
- Experience in purchasing CNC production and sheet metal parts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- independent, reliable and committed
- organised and proactive
- determined, friendly and fair in dealing with suppliers
- and you are fluent in written and spoken German and English
a team-oriented and dynamic working environment, a varied job with development opportunities and progressive working conditions
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application via E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +41 44 774 55 66.