Flexibility is already in our name. As a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier, flexfactory stands for high-quality and particularly variable feeding systems for bulk materials. The convenient connection to all UR robot systems is provided by the supplied UR+ interface, which is available to all our customers free of charge.
At our headquarter in Switzerland, we apply our expertise and experience to nothing less than revolutionizing feeding technology. Our feeder solutions add a new dimension to automated production systems: they precisely provide parts with high performance and enable product changeovers in the shortest time possible. And all this with a small footprint and conceivably simple handling. Find out how you can secure crunch competitive edge on this page – or in a one-on-one interview. We look forward to talking to you about the right feeder for you.
Call us now at +49 151 288 200 10.
- very easy to implement communication and parameterization between flexfeeder XOS and all robots of the UR e-series on the manual control unit of the UR robot
- significantly reduces the time required to commission all UR robots
- all X-series flexfeeders
- all robots with controls from the UR e series (UR3e, UR5e, UR10e, UR16e, UR20e)
Pays off – especially for frequently changing bulk material. The flexfeeder is your decision for more flexibility and efficiency.
An innovative software solution, an integrated camera, and a maximum flexible feeding system: all this makes your investment of today efficient for tomorrow.
- innovative, highly flexible feeding technology for all UR robot-systems
- integrated backlight (white/red/infrared)
- fully integrated and wired camera and toplight tower
- software feedware XOS with touch screen connection included in delivery
- part spectrum from 0,2 – 180 mm
- minimum changeover times for product changes incl. fully automatic discharge
- integrated discharge of NOK parts
- simple and tool-free change of feeder surfaces within seconds
- extremely robust and durable design with servo-electric drives
- consistent communication for all models
- available on request: completely parameterized and ready for your parts
The flexfactory feeding technology is used wherever small parts (approx. 0.5 to 120 mm) have to be provided flexibly and precisely. It proves advantageous especially where production is subject to permanent changes, e.g. at customers in the following industries:
Robotics and automation technology are in a constant state of change. New developments have a wide influence on today's industry standards. Here you will find the latest news from the industry and from our company.
BRUNCH AT AICOBOT
Visit us at MOTEK 2023
aaa trade fair Wetzlar 13. + 14.09.
The NEW "feedy"
UR Interface - drivers download
flexfactory X Animex
flexfactory X ELTRON
flexfactory X Kilivations